YR1035+ Precision Battery Internal Resistance Test Instrument
Order before 12.00PM
Product Details / YR1035+ Precision Battery Internal Resistance Test Instrument
This tester is suitable for battery matching, battery performance testing, battery screening, assessment of battery condition and lifetime, etc. It can measure Lead acid, Li-ion (Lithium ion), LiPo (Lithium polymer), LiFePO4 (Lithium ion phosphate), Alkaline, Dry Cell battery, Nickel Metal Hydride (NiiMH), Nickel Cadmium (NiCd), Button Cell, etc.
It's widely used by the Solar, IPS, UPS industries, etc. This is a must have tool for the individuals/ companies who work with batteries.
- True 4-wire AC sinusoidal measurements effectively refrain the effects of test leads and contact resistance.
- Two function interfaces, battery sorting function.
- Built-in rechargeable battery can be charged via USB cable/ mobile phone charger. It has low power consumption + multiple power saving options.
- The test range is up to 200 ohms with a minimum resolution of 0.01 milliohms and less than 5 milliohms.
- Press HOLD to enable the ZR function to measure internal resistance as low as 0.30-0.50 milliohms.
- Handmade, the appearance of the right side is overly cautious.
- True four-wire 1KHz AC sinusoidal battery internal resistance meter ranges from .01 milli ohms to 200 ohm.
- It can measure Lead acid, Li-ion (Lithium ion), LiPo (Lithium polymer), LiFePO4 (Lithium ion phosphate), Alkaline, Dry Cell battery, Nickel Metal Hydride (NiiMH), Nickel Cadmium (NiCd), Button Cell, etc.
- The ZR function measures interneal resistance below 5 ohms more precisely.
- Material: ABS
- Color: black
- Battery: 1 * lithium battery, 2000mAh (included)
- Accuracy format: ±([accuracy percentage]+[least significant digit])
- Range: 20mΩ/ 200mΩ/ 2Ω/ 20Ω/ 200Ω
- Maximum resolution: 0.01mΩ/ 0.1mΩ/ 1mΩ/ 10mΩ/ 0.1Ω
- Accuracy: 0.7%+7/ 0.5%+5/ 0.5%+5/ 0.5%+5/ 0.6%+5
- Display mode: 22.00mΩ (when ZR function is enabled)/ 220.0mΩ/ 2.200Ω/ 22.00Ω/ 220.0Ω
- In the range of 5%-95% of the gear, when it is not within this range (less than 5% of the range of the gear range, or greater than 95% of the range of the gear range), the error may be greater than the above accuracy.
Voltage measurement: ±(% reading +% range)
- Range: 1V/ 10V/ 100V
- Maximum resolution: 0.00001V/ 0.0001V/ 0.001V
- Accuracy: 0.15+0.015/ 0.15+0.010/ 0.15+0.015
- Display mode: .99999V/ 9.9999V/ 99.999V
- Positive and negative symmetry error ±(0.012% + 5 words)
- Temperature drift within normal use temperature (10℃-40℃) 100ppm/℃
- Maximum voltage between any terminals: 100V
- Display: internal resistance figures: 2000 counts Voltage figures: 99999 counts update 4 times per second
- Temperature: working: 10℃-40℃, storage: -20℃-60℃ internal resistance temperature coefficient: 0.1 * (prescribed accuracy)/℃ (<18℃ or >28℃)
- Power consumption:
<60mA (200mΩ and above range, when the power is 3.7V, the backlight is off)
<120mA (20mΩ range, when the power is 3.7V, the backlight is off)
<10mA (enter low power consumption mode)
0mA (shutdown)Package size: 120 * 60 * 40mm / 4.7 * 2.4 * 1.6in
- Package weight: 320g / 11.3ounce
- 1 x Tester
- 1 x Pair of Probes