New Upgraded 220x220mm Special Coated Carbon Crystal Glass Ultrabase Build Platform for 3D Printers Heat Bed
Order before 12.00PM
Product Details / New Upgraded 220x220mm Special Coated Carbon Crystal Glass Ultrabase Build Platform for 3D Printers Heat Bed
This is a upgrade version of heated bed/ hot bed build surface made with specialized carbon crystal glass. While providing all the benefits of regular tampered glass/ borosilicate glass beds, this special coated build surface provides a strong adhesion in printing and easy to clean. And, it's compatible with all material types such as PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, Nylon, PP etc.
It supports Creality Ender 3 and other compatible 3D printers that uses aluminium substrate heat bed.
Material wont stick to the bed or coming off?
We know the first problem every 3D printer owner face is that, material's coming off from the bed while printing. Sometimes you get lucky and, you may have used many different DIY solutions searching the internet such as hair spary, glue, tapes etc. Some may work but, it's tricky and a time consuming process. You end up wasting a lot of filament experimenting with this and a lot of time. You wonder when you get to print actually.
So, we bring you a build surface made with specialized carbon crystal glass. While providing all the benefits of regular tampered glass/ borosilicate glass beds, this special coated build surface provides a strong adhesion in printing and easy to clean. And, it's compatible with all material types such as PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, Nylon, PP etc. Also, when the build plate is cooled down, your print comes off easily.
The special micro porous coating allows the bed to become sticky to the material and hold it to the bed. But, once the hotbed cools down to room temperature, the adhesion will be reduced and the models can be easily removed.
This build plate has a dimension of 220x220mm which allows it to easily mount on top of the 220mm square existing hot bed available on our website (https://www.bdtronics.com/mk3-12v-new-upgraded-220x220x3mm-aluminum-substrate-heat-bed-with-cable-and-connector-for-3d-printer.html) and be held in place with simple clips.
Unlike the other beds on the market it has Super Flatness, Fast and Uniform Heating. As the hotbed heats to higher temperatures, it provides even more adhesion, specially for PLA material. Fits for Ender 3 and more 3D printer hotbed which can match the size of the glass plate. This makes it the best choice if you want the perfect first layer for your 3d prints.
- Color: Black
- Material: Carbon Crystal Glass + Microporous Coatings
- Temperature Settings for Different Filaments:
- PLA: 50-70℃
- ABS: 100-125℃110℃ is Recommended
- TPU/ Flexible Filament: 50-70℃
- PC: 100-130℃120℃ is Recommended
- Nylon: 90-120℃110℃ is Recommended
- PP: 100-130℃120℃ is Recommended
- PETG: 50-70℃
- Item Size: 220mm x 220 mm
- Item Weight: 535g/ 18.9oz
- Package Size: 28 * 26.5 * 3cm/ 11.0 * 10.4 * 1.2in
- Package Weight: 660g/ 23.3oz
- This surface is incredibly sticky at high temperatures for plastics such as PETG, PLA, and ABS. Once the print has finished,
- DO NOT immediately try to remove the model from the glass bed with any sharp tool.
- This glass bed must come down to room temperature for the special coated surface to "release" the model. Attempting to forcibly remove the print from the glass bed at high temperature WILL DAMAGE the surface.
- 1 pice 220x220mm Carbon Crystal Glass Plate