MK3 24V New Upgraded 220x220x3mm Aluminum Substrate Heat Bed with Built in NTC
Order before 12.00PM
Everything is good now. I am using it.
Product Details / MK3 24V New Upgraded 220x220x3mm Aluminum Substrate Heat Bed with Built in NTC
This is a Aluminium Substrate heat bed which has many benefits over cheap PCB heat beds in the market.
- It heats up faster and prevent thermal runaway errors.
- Aluminum is thermally more conductive than PCB which allows achieveing higher temperature at less time.
- Surface is flatter than PCB heat beds which ensures quality prints and less waste of filament.
- It heats up evenly.
- Less waste of energy.
- Countersink screw hole allows you to install glass plate on top of it.
- and many more...
- Upgrade version of the MK3 Aluminium Substrate Heat Bed
- Built in NTC Temperature Sensor installed on the board ensures proper thermal conductivity and precise temperature reading. No more loose sensor problem
- Power Connector directly installed in the heat bed so, no more soldering hassel
- Appropriate Cable and Connector can be purchased separately which ensures the proper wire gauge for powering the heat bed
- Time and cost saving. Just get into printing instead of tinkering with the board installation problem
Note: The following product should be purchased together: High Temperature Resistant Silicone Cable With Connector
- Material: aluminum plate
- Color: Black
- 1 layer 35µm copper
- Voltage: 24V
- 5.0-5.4 Ohm at 24V
- Max. Temp: 180° C
- Heating Time: 24V reaches 100° C in 2 minutes
- Size: 220 x 220 x 3mm
- 1 x MK3 Upgraded Aluminium Heat Bed with Built-in NTC sensor