220mm Flexible PEI Build Plate Surface Sticker For 3D Printer Heat Bed
Order before 12.00PM
Product Details / 220mm Flexible PEI Build Plate Surface Sticker For 3D Printer Heat Bed
- Compatible with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, brick, and flexible (TPE) filaments.
- The backside is made of 3M adhesive, easily stick on the heat bed platform.
- Size: 220mm x 220mm
- Thickness: 0.5 mm approx.
- It is a durable plastic sheet that adheres to the print bed to make the better-printed object.
Build sheet adheres to a print bed to help the filament stick during printing, it is easy to take off the models. It's compatible with widely used ABS, PLA materials as well as other kinds of filament.
Durable construction allows for multiple uses with either the same or different filament material.
Single sheet design installs more quickly and with fewer bubbles than tape or films. One tape can be used repeatedly for at least 3 months normally.
Widely used in 3D printer heat bed, effectively prevent the printer item from curling edge. The backside is made of 3m adhesive, easily stick on the heat bed platform. Working temp could be up to 260 degrees.
How to Use:
1. Clamp the sheet to the print bed using binder clips. Use at least 3 clips
2. Peel off 3M tape on the back side of the sheet and stick it to heatbed.
- 1 x Build Plate Sticker