DSO138 Mini Oscilloscope 1Msps 2.4" TFT LCD Assembled Soldered
Order before 12.00PM
Product Details / DSO138 Mini Oscilloscope 1Msps 2.4" TFT LCD Assembled Soldered
Fully Assembled and Soldered. No need to solder anything.
Just plug the probe and power supply, it's ready for use.
- DSO 138 oscilloscope circuit boards components are pre-soldered, no need soldered by yourself.
- Firmware of this device is upgraded to the latest version prior shipping to you. Which brings many improvenets over the stock firmware.
- DSO 138 Mini Oscilloscope uses ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8), and includes a 2.4-inch color TFT display screen, can be used as ARM test development board.
- Can freeze at any time waveform display (HOLD function).
- DSO 138 Oscilloscope With automatic, regular and one-shot modes, easy to capture the moment waveform.
- Available rising or falling edge trigger.Observable previous trigger waveform (negative delay).
- This oscilloscope With waveform parameter digital display, including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.Waveform storage function: will not lose the waveform after power off.
- Adjustable vertical displacement and with instructions,which increase the likelihood of adding different features or developing new applications on the hardware for users.
- Number of Channel: 1
- Analog Bandwidth: 0 - 200KHz
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Div - 5V/Div
- Sensitivity error: < 5%
- Resolution: 12-bit
- Maximum Input voltage: 50Vpk
- Coupling: DC, AC, GND
- Max Real-time Sampling Rate: 1Msps
- Timebase: 10us/Div - 500s/Div
- Record Length: 1024
- Trigger Modes: Auto, Normal, Single
- Trigger Types: Rising/falling edge
- Trigger Position: 1/2 of buffer size fixed
- 2.4-inch color TFT LCD with 320 x 240 resolution
- 9V DC (8 - 12V acceptable)
- Supply Current: 120mA
- Dimension: 117mm X 76mm X 15mm
- Weight: 70 gram (not including cables)
How to Assemble the Case:
- DSO138 Digital Oscilloscope DIY kit x1
- User Manual/ CD