USB MACH3 100Khz 5 Axis CNC Controller Board Motherboard
Order before 12.00PM
Product Details / USB MACH3 100Khz 5 Axis CNC Controller Board Motherboard
- PWM (opto isolated 5V interface) and Anlog (0-10V) output are available. It can be used to control the spindle speed controller that controlled by PWM.
- 4 output ports are available. THese can be connected to relay modules with optocouplers to control flood and mist etc.
- Stepper motor drivers can be connected as common anode or common cathode input connection mode. Stepper motor drivers should have photocouplers for input to ensure safe operation.
- Also provide 5 axis XH2.54-4P 2.54mm Socket Connector which make it is easy to connect with the stepper motor drivers such as TB6600 driver boards.
- All the port names are printed directly on board for easy wiring.
- Additionally, a handwheet interface is provided.
- No. of Axis: 5 Axis (you can connect up to 5 stepper motor drives or servo drives)
- Maximum step-pulse frequency: 100KHz (suitable for smooth servo or stepper motion)
- Automatic probe tool Support: Yes
- Emergency input: Yes
- Limit switches: Yes (5 general-purpose inputs, you can connect the limit switch, estop switch, probe switch, to zero and other device)
- Electronic handwheel Support: Yes
- Optical Isolation between USB Side Control and External inputs: Yes
- External Voltage: 12V/24V
- Spindle Control Output: Yes (0-10V output port) with Spindle Direction (FWD) output
- Isolated Outputs: 4 general-purpose isolated relay drive output interface (can drive four relays for controlling the spindle starts, forward rotating and reverse rotating, pumps and other device)
- Power Status LED: 1 Status LED (indicate Power status of the controller board)
- Size: 9x6cm / 3.54×2.36in
- Tested with following Operating Systems:
- Windows XP (direct)
Windows 7 64bit /32Bit (direct)
Windows 10 (Indirect using Windows XP on VmWare)
- Windows XP (direct)
- Step 1: Install Mach3: If you already have a Mach3 Installed, skip this step.
- Step 2: Download the USB Motion Driver BL-UsbMach-V22.dll and copy and paste the file into your Mach3 Plugins folder Example: “C:/Users/ProgramFiles/Mach3/Plugins”
- Step 3: Make sure you board is connected to the PC via USB cable. It should automatically recognize the USB device.
- Step 4: Open Mach3 and you should be prompted to select a driver. Select the “USBMach V2.0” and check “Don’t ask me again”. This will allow your board to communicate with Mach3.
- Step 5: Download the XML Mach3 Config File above by right clicking on the link and selecting “save as”. Save the Mach3Mill.xml file in your Mach3 root folder.
- An additional power source is required for the limit switches and spindle portion of the board.
- This Interface board is not compatible with Windows 10 however you can install virtual OS using VmWare to install Windows XP on a Windows 10 Machine. To learn more about this process read this article
- 1 x CNC USB MACH3 100Khz Breakout Board
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Installation CD