DC 3.7-6V To 400KV Boost Step Up Power Module
Out of stock
Order before 12.00PM
Product Details / DC 3.7-6V To 400KV Boost Step Up Power Module
This is a high voltage step-up power supply module, which is commonly used in electronics experiments and demonstrations. The module can generate a voltage of up to 400KV from an input of 3-6V from a normal Li-ion battery. The high-voltage module uses the principle of the Tesla coil.
The high-voltage module uses the principle Tesla coil is made of a high-voltage pulse output voltage current small size high efficiency simple external circuit(just plug in the switch the battery can be) discharge intensity is violent.
This module is a small production with high-pressure science inverter transformer/booster finished module the input terminal DC 3V – 7.2V can get 20KV DC high voltage (about 1-2 cm arc) at the output can be used as high school science experiments electronic equipment negative ion generator high voltage source to use when making small science.
- High-Quality Silicone Wires at Input and Output
- Creates an Arc of 400KV
- Small in Size
- Easy to Use
- Output voltage: DC 400KV – 600KV (Please note that when security)
- High type: pulse current 4. High voltage bipolar discharge distance: 10mm – 20mm
- Output voltage lines length: about 100mm
- Input power cable length: about 10mm (red is positive)
- Dimensions: Šµ24 x 63mm
- 3.7V Li-ion battery can be used single or two series such as 18650 idle cell phone batteries (to remove the protection board the proposed capacity of 2000mAh or more ) or NiCd / NiMH battery pack 4V or 6V lead-acid batteries.
1 x 400KV Step Up Power Module