ACS758 150A ACS758KCB-150B-150A Current Sensor
Order before 12.00PM
Product Details / ACS758 150A ACS758KCB-150B-150A Current Sensor
The terminals of the conduction path and the sensor pins (pins 1 to 3) are electrically blasted. In this way, the ACS758 sensor 1C series can be used in applications that require electrical insulation but use opto-insulators or complex insulation techniques.
The ACS758 device is fully calibrated prior to shipment from the factory. The ACS758 series is a lead-free product. All pins are plated with fog and no lead is present in the package.
- Voltage Supply (VDD): 3V0 ~ 5V5
- Abs.Max VDD: -0.5V ~ 8V0
- Measurement range: ±150A
- Interface: Analogue
- Active current (mA) (typ,max): 10, 13.5
- Conductor resistance 100µ Ohm
- Zero current output voltage: VCC/2
- Output offset (@25°C, High T, Low T)mV: ±5, ±15, ±35
- Sensitivity: 40mV/A
- Noise: 10mV
- Magnetic offset error : 100mA
- Propagation delay (Current change to op): 1µs
- Rise time (step response 10% to 90%): 3µs
- Error (High Temp, low Temp): -1.2%, 2%
- Accuracy best at [2a]: 5V supply
- Output load resistance: 4k7
- Output load capacitance (max): 10nF
- Overcurrent for 1s (@25°C,150°C): 1200A, 600A
- Isolation Voltage (VDC or VPK, VRMS): 900V, 700Vrms
- Package Thermal resistance: 7°C/W
- Max junction Temp.: 165°C
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ 150°C
 Occurs when device is subjected to high or over current.
 For 3V3 contact AllegroMicroSystems for accuracy data.
[2a] The device is Ratiometric.
 High temp = 25°C ~ 150°C, Low temp = -40°C ~ 25°C.
- Industry-leading noise performance through proprietary amplifier and filter design techniques
- Integrated shield greatly reduces capacitive coupling from current conductor to die due to high dV/dt signals, and prevents offset drift in high-side, high-voltage applications
- Total output error improvement through gain and offset trim over temperature
- Small package size, with easy mounting capability
- Monolithic Hall IC for high reliability
- Ultralow power loss: 100 µΩ internal conductor resistance
- Galvanic isolation allows use in economical, high-side current sensing in high-voltage systems
- 3.0 to 5.5 V, single supply operation
- 120 kHz typical bandwidth
- 3 µs output rise time in response to step input current
Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy
- Stable output offset voltage
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis